How can our Office addin products work for you?
CTRL Designer is a leading provider of the SBC State-Based Control (Procedural Control) based on ISA106 solutions to the process industries.
Its software portfolio and work processes help process control engineers develop overall process control design and convert it automatically to the selected control system code. These solutions allow users to make faster and smarter decisions to improve safety, reliability, efficiency, and sustainability.
- Industrial Plant Assessment™(IPA)
- Operating Trends for Excel™
- Standard Operating Procedure Analyzer™
- State-Based Control CDL Tools™
These tools are available as service or purchase product, we recommend utilizing these tools as a service (we work together to generate results, then purchase it)
Industrial Plant Assessment™
The Industrial Plant Assessment (TM) is a set of R and Excel tools to analyze the plant performance utilizing the historical data (1-minute snapshot) to generate:
- Data Reconciliation
- Plant Operability Performance: Utilizing Principal Component Analysis applied to all Analog Inputs (AI) and Analog Outputs (AO) and then comparing them.
- Plant Oscillation: Utilizing Fast Fourier Transformation (FFT) convert the historical data to Frequency data, then identify oscitation clusters.
- Control Loop Performance: Applying Oscillation analysis to P, PI, or PID controllers utilizing CDL indexing technology, each controller is classified as
- Required Improvement
Operating Trends for Excel™ (OT)
An Excel program to develop a visualization of the:
- Units (UM) within a Plant (PA)
- Control Modules (CM) within a Unit (UM)
- The objective is to understand and share with the operation the State-Based Control Design in a visualized environment.
- Develop an initial list of steps required to implement State-Based Control.
Standard Operating Procedure Analyzer™
A set of Excel Programs to:
- Convert Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to CDL pseudo code (p-Code)
- Develop Step and Transition
- Convert the p-Code to Step Actions
- Transfer the results to Industrial IT XML
A comprehensive set of tools to design state-based control for a plant (PA) and its associate (UM).
The purpose is to define URS for PA and its selected UM and then to generate the FRS files for each UM (BPCS and SIS) automatically. It consists of the following parts:
- A5-Startup-Run-ShutDown (from OT)
A comprehensive set of tools to design state-based control for a Unit (UM) and its associate (CM) and (CCM).
T It consists of the following parts:
The All-Code Maker (ACM) is a tool to convert FRS data to code to be uploaded for the following DCS systems:
- Emerson – Delta V
- ABB 800XA
- Industial IT